Goblyn Guild 16 The Logik Spectrum

this weeks GG...
:bulletblue:I correct the timeline of the Crimson Kings and the Kings War.
:bulletorange:I also answer a reader question about the Logik spectrum and how it works.
enjoy!

if you totally have any questions you would like me to answer on a future ep of the Goblyn Guild feel free to note me on dA,
or email me at
:bulletblue:goblyncomics@gmail.com
subject, goblyn guild.

if it's not too spoilery I'll definitely answer it. haha

i totally wanna hear any and all questions you might have about the story so far.

thanks to ~Ventel for submitting this weeks awesome question
cheers!

:icongoblynplz: see more GG videos and updates at the Goblyn Guild: G4G

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen