taking an art nap...



guh!
it's hard to get anything done during the holidays.
I've been running around to different houses, and staying there for extremely long periods of time.
all in the name of being social and friendly to my family. haha
i kid. i love them just fine.
but they don't get the idea of a full time schedule drawing comics.

or maybe i don't get the idea of taking a break. hahaha oh my.

new years was the nail in the coffin.
I was away from my computer for 2 and a half days and that just sent a snowball affect across everything i'm currently working on.
D:
so Goblyn 35b won't come out on the 6th, but will return on the 13th
yay?
...
in the mean time, i'll post some miscellaneous art work
yay!

:iconmumu-plz:

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen