Myth of Eustro chapter 11 update/preview




I just pulled the last line on Eustro chapter 11, 
the sketch work is aaaaall done, now it's on to the "inks" and color. 
I wanted this to come out before the end of the year, but realistically I can see this coming out around January 1st or 2nd.

I had a really good idea for this chapter but I think I'm going to save it for chapter 12, depending on how people vote. hee hee.
I actually need to do a test or two to make sure it will work without messing up the .swf file format i use.

I'm also slowly working towards moving away from the .swf format.
it does mean a lot of things will change in the future about the immediacy by which these comics can be received and read, but meh... life changes and goes on. hopefully in a positive progressive nature. sitting in place and doing one thing your whole artistic life isn't healthy. 
I'll explain all that in the coming year. 
yay!

in the mean time, 
I've also attached a little screen cap of several images from multiple pages of this chapter, completely out of context!

enjoooooy!



Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen