Goblyn issue 20a

 



























































PREVIOUS     NEXT 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This issue feels a little weird to me and I’m not sure what it is.

Maybe the transitions from sequence to sequence were too abrupt or maybe it’s all in my self-critical eye.
Dunno’…
I will say this. I again, shifted the story around so less of the monster kings sons are showing up in this arc. I think this will save the story a lot of unnecessary tangents at this point.
The side story involving them can work later on the story just as well as it would have in this arc.
maybe I’m just too lazy an artist to add that many more “important” characters to the story and have to keep up with them in each scene… bleh. XD

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen