Moebius 1938-2012


what can I say...

there will be a million articles, tributes, and artistic out pourings at maximum velocity 
for the next few days at least. 

and I understand.



Jean Giraud better known by his pen name Moebius was one of my core artistic influences, and has consistently been a source of inspiration for me time and time again.
you can see smatterings of Moebiusesque (it's a word) ideas, and concepts though out my works, and through out thousands of other artist. 
he influenced and inspired  artists and art lovers across the U.S., Europe,  & Japan just to name the major comics centers of the world.



i was honestly just rearranging my collection of Moebius books yesterday.
I can say though, 
I aspire to contribute such a wealthy body of work to the world 
and inspire for generations as he has, and surely will continue to do...
 even in his absence. 



that's the least I can say.

I'll use my art & stories and all that Moebius has inspired me to do with them,
to say the rest.

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen