Goblyn Kickstarter (now live!)


The Goblyn Kickstarter to print issue 1 & issue 2 has been approved and is totally live right now.


I posted the video on my youtube page also, but the KS page has all the incentives listed.
yay!

:iconjephandsankplz:


it's a bit watered down as far as explaining what Goblyn is all about, because I didn't want to be too overly complicated like I normally am.
and if you have been reading Goblyn, you're aware of how overly complicated I can be. C:

let me know what you think.

I want to thank you and everyone who reads Goblyn for all the feedback, great comments and support all these issues
you are soopa awesome.

and I hope to get your support in any way, to get these things printed.

tell your friends... tell anyone you can. hee hee

:iconmumu-plz::iconsaysplz::icongoblynplz:

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen