Goblyn Issue 25b

 















































PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can't even begin to explain to you how excited and nervous I am about this issue.
excited, because I've finally made it to the last chapter in Volume One of the series, and nervous because of the ending of this issue and how it will be received.
or interpreted.
I hope it makes sense, while at the same time being wonderfully confusing as to what is being proposed.
haha

either way... this next week I will be taking off from working on Goblyn, and then returning with issue 26a on July 8th.
While on this brief hiatus, I'll be filling up the Goblyn Databook, and doing a few of the video commentaries for the issues I never got around too.

seriously... I love how this issue came out.
I feel good about where this is going.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen