Munch Chunky Issue 2b





























































-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I 100% apologize for the long hiatus.
I got behind on the other series I do, Goblyn
plus it went weekly... so that wreaked havoc on my ability to complete
this issue.
But I finally did.
and I'm happy it's done.
I spent a lot of time staring at level maps from games like the Super Mario World/Yoshi's Island series
in preparation for the next issue and subsequently the rest of the series.
those were always big inspirations for the visual concept of how the world would look.
a cartoony, environment, rich with vivid colours and bold shapes.
so that's next.
until then... enjoy the newest song from the Munch Chunky OST, Exit Strategy.

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen