Goblyn Issue 33a

 





























PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
hot off the... er... hard drive? idk...
there's no press for it to be hot off of.
one day that term will be completely alien to people.
or at least archaic and never used or referenced.
heck... out side of books. we might see the
retiring of that very phrase, in our lifetime.
that intrigues me a million times more than it frightens me.
I embrace digital books (obviously)
I know all print won't go the way of the dinosaur
(another phrase that maybe should be put out to pasture)
GYAAAAH i can't stop XD
maybe I'll do a post 
about why I love digital release over print release.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen