Life is Show Time! The End of Kamen Rider Wizard



well, another season/series of Kamen Rider has come to an end with the season finale of Kamen Rider Wizard.
this was the series that got me back into KR and really made me gain a whole lot of perspective on what the heck i've been trying to do for the last... i dunno 15 years that I've been self publishing comics (yes it's been that long)

it was a fun series, only slightly predictable in some places while in others, completely indulging my need for a good plot or character twist. I would say that this is the ultimate use of After Effects in a KR series so far, the use really punched up the ideas they were trying to convey and I hope they go forward with what ever team of effects animators they're using, for each series after this. I think the way this series looked in effects is how they've wanted the show to look since the very beginning, but the effect technology wasn't anywhere near where it is now.
it's definitely a series with rewatchability in my opinion, and there aren't many KR series i think deserve or even need a second season spin off à la, Kamen Rider Black/Black RX but this is one pocket of the KR universe, is one that I would like to see more of. I'm going to created a video where I talk about all the things in this series that really caught my attention and interested me. it should be fun. so look for that in the next few days.

well... on to KR Gaim.
It looks like it's going to be a super weird one. but I'm up for anything, so long as it's good.

Shō Kiryūin's derp face


Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen