Myth of Eustro Chapter One




 


   NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Chapter 1: Harbinger of Ambition 
I finally got this thing finished. It's been looooong time working on all the parts of this project. not just the comic, but the RP community project pert of it too.
I've been trying to get this series launched since February 2013 and it's finally finished and making me very very happy with the end results.
I wanted a comic that excited me when I was writing it, drawing it and then challenged me all a long the way, to think of creative fun ways to tell a story and entertain the crap out of people.
hopefully it wont seem too cluttered, our overstuffed with information. this is supposed to be both a comic and a visual encyclopedia/template to how the RP world of Eustro works.

comments powered by Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen