Goblyn chapter 51

 














 

PREVIOUS     NEXT 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I had to go back and redraw two pages because they completely destroyed the flow for a later story in this arc.
weird right?
but, I hope y'all still enjoy this chapter of Goblyn.
it's starting to shift gears in the department of action.
I'm always trying to find that balance between story (dialog) and action.
sigh... it's hard sometimes, but I'm getting better at finding a balance and enjoying it,
but also coming away from a chapter feeling good about what I've produced.

stuff happens in this chapter.
fun stuff, new stuff.

I've been waiting for a while for this stuff.
stuuuuuuff.
stuff.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen