Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen













PREVIOUS  archive   NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Myth of Eustro chapter 18 (eighteen)
listening to the Poliça album Shulamith over and over (Expanded Edition) I've had it for months now, but it's been on heavy rotation along with a couple AM444 (Rooms, Eye Wonder) albums. i really love when i find albums i can listen to and enjoy from the first song to the last. it's rare for me because a lot of the time i don't want to hear music with lyrics. 
i find myself driving to this album a lot. it's good for driving and just going on an aimless journey to clear your thoughts. sometimes it's just a walk but i realized i'm usually in the car when listening to it. hmm...
I only found the album because one song was briefly used in an episode of The Magicians and after the season ended i decided I liked it enough to find it on the internet. yay. it came to me at the right time, it makes me feel good when i feel a specific emotional sadness (that i won't get into for the sake of all parties involved) but I'm sure you get what i mean and this has been going on for too long!
check out the speed art for the animated sequence from this chapter on my youtube channel @ https://youtu.be/FiQwouUSopI 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen