Goblyn chapter 53

 















PREVIOUS     NEXT 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
sorry for the late update... I had a super long night at work on Saturday and so I came home Sunday morning and instantly fell asleep forgetting to upload this chapter. but here it is.
alright.... off to work on the first 3 pages of chapter 54.
hope you enjoy this one
thanks for reading!

ALSO... let me know if any of the fonts in these chapters aren't loading properly. they should all be comic booky type fonts, but if they're broken they'll default to basic looking stuff. I can't see it because the fonts are on my harddrive ad so flash does a thing where it will update them visually no matter where I look. it's like a weird font illusion.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen