Goblyn Issue 21b

 

























































 

PREVIOUS     NEXT 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the drama of making comics.
I reordered the pages three times, added a couple new pages for better continuity, and then at completion realized I had coloured the two different versions of Jeph the wrong colours.
So I went through the whole book and recoloured them. @_@
I should have stuck to my labeling system, so I would know which was which.
in spite of it all, I made It through and I have to say I really like this issue.
It feels really grounded, and has just the right amount of that good ol' Goblyn mystery about it.
without being too mysterious.
XD

oh, and btw... that's not a blood 'splosion on that one page. even tho it REALLY looks like one.
ha ha.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen