Goblyn Issue 27a

 






































PREVIOUS     NEXT 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
paranoia and infiltration behind enemy lines is on the menu today.
i have to admit, I feel really good about this issue, at the end of the first week under the new
production schedule. less pages means less stress for me to take on. worrying about if I'll be late on an issue because I've fallen behind on colouring pages. NO MORE! hahaaaaa
this is much more manageable. and i feel like they story was still packed with well... story hehe
it's a challenge I'm fine with, having less pages to stretch out across. means i really have to get down to business. but this is a long way from where i started with issues like 3, 4, & 5 which really pushed past 100 pages and wore me down to my worst stress level.
who knows... in about 20 more issues i may have hit a stride to the point where I'll be able to add a lot more pages to the issues per week again.
we'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen