Goblyn Issue 28b

 




























PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
WOO HOO! 
the pencil is back to the paper and new issues of Goblyn are being made.
it feels good to be back in this series. I don't know how to explain it exactly.
when I'm working on it, I'm always tired, and stressed... but happy.
when I'm not working on it, 
I'm always thinking about it, going over dialog and different scenes.
anxious and lost... just all around unhappy.
oh! i guess that's sort of an explanation hunh?
weird right?

this issue is a very quick read, but it's also a pretty big event.

this part of the story featuring J. and Dol was one of my super confusing dreams, 
in that i woke from it going "wait... what?!" 
but i loved the visuals so much I had to sketch it all down
and write down what happened.
a few more issues are left before the dream is fully told
and J's role in this series begins to become very clear.
:3

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen