Goblyn issue 34a

 



































PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
jeez... I love moss.
lichen is okay, but a little er... gross looking sometimes.
moss is like the dust of nature
(which is a dumb thing to say I know... dust IS natural.)

i love looking at old temples with solid blankets of moss across their roofs or any part of it that may be exposed.
this tiny form of life, able to grow there unbothered for decades or centuries.
sometimes in harmony with people, sometimes long after the people are gone.
I imagine it has a million stories to tell.
hm... I'm not sure why I refer to the moss as it.
in my mind the moss is a hive like creature... a million little things coming together as a community
to form a single it.

hm...
ah well.
*runs off to look at pictures of moss on old buildings*

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen