Goblyn issue 34b

 

































PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I'm already jumping into working on the pages for the next issue.
I'm pretty sure it's going to have to have more pages than usual.
you'll definitely understand why by the end of the issue.
I'm super excited about what I'm gonna do in issue 35,
I just hope my art supplies will last long enough. 
I'm down to two carmine red pencils, and one F lead pencil.
C:

I've been finding all sorts of stuff concerning the Goblyn Databook in my files and folders,
I'll be spending a lot more time in the DB, I love wikis they're a fun playground.
I just wish I had more time in the day to play around in that playground.
hee hee.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen