Goblyn chapter 57

 














PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I don't really have a lot to say about this chapter. 
it's the open gate leading to a much bigger yard full of... things.
horrible and wonderful, things.

on another note, I'm both excited and nervous, because I'm going to see Force Awakens tonight.
I... I just hope it's a good movie.
I purposely had myself on a media black out since October.
I only ever saw that very first teaser trailer they released waaaaay back.
I was on the fence because I'm not a big fan of JJ Abrams. (he seems really pretentious)
but after seeing that teaser trailer I decided to go see it.
I like that it's going to have practical effects.
I'm just really burnt out on CG.
hollywood has really driven that into the ground.

okay. 
well, thanks for reading. enjoy!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen