monthly wallpaper 1215


So, I really liked the new star wars movie. a lot.

saw it opening night.

look... the original is literally my favorite movie EVER.
I was 7 when I first saw it. and it changed my world.
which was very small back then as you can imagine.
haha

force awakens, was a different star wars, but still very star wars.

it made me feel a million times less angst ridden than the prequels did.

anyhoo, you can tell how much I liked it because I did fan art of it.
I rarely do fan art. it's a whole long thing I'd rather not bore you trying to describe my stupid reasoning.
The original version of this was supposed to be Jeph and Ami dressed as Finn and Rey with Sankofah painted hastily as BB8, 
but it just didn't come together so I went with a straight forward fanart.

LOVE COMICS? LOVE MONSTERS?
$1 comics packs (including development work and thumbnails), wallpapers, and additional art
$5 Four, exclusive monster stickers/postcards mailed to your door!, comics packs 
(including development work and thumbnails), 
wallpapers, and additional art

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen