Dec 17, 2015

Goblyn chapter 57


PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I don't really have a lot to say about this chapter. 
it's the open gate leading to a much bigger yard full of... things.
horrible and wonderful, things.

on another note, I'm both excited and nervous, because I'm going to see Force Awakens tonight.
I... I just hope it's a good movie.
I purposely had myself on a media black out since October.
I only ever saw that very first teaser trailer they released waaaaay back.
I was on the fence because I'm not a big fan of JJ Abrams. (he seems really pretentious)
but after seeing that teaser trailer I decided to go see it.
I like that it's going to have practical effects.
I'm just really burnt out on CG.
hollywood has really driven that into the ground.

okay. 
well, thanks for reading. enjoy!