Goblyn Issue 25a

 

















































PREVIOUS     NEXT 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Well... we're one issue away from the last issue in the first volume.
but for this one, I was lucky enough to have the amazingly talented LD Walker grace the cover again with some breath taking guest art.

i love that hazy feel it has to it. like a calm morning rising
seriously... i love that new dawn look it has to it

it's less dramatic then the last cover he did for me,
but still dramatic
its like opposite dramatic
its light versus heavy
its pulls you up
while the issue 10a cover was weighty and dense
it was slightly foreboding.
this one is like hopeful, graceful
i love it.
he shames me with his dynamics
and makes me proud to call him my friend at the same time
ha ha
Toccata And Fugue in D minor
this is the music i was listening to when he first showed me the cover.
at the 3:08 mark.

check out the Goblyn dA group
where I'll be posting some of his process work while making the cover

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Eustro Chapter Eighteen

Myth of Eustro Chapter Sixteen